Saturday, January 1, 2011

Geocaching

Well today me and my family whent Geocaching. It was a lot of fun! And exciting. First we whent to the mint hill park and there was supposed to be two caches but we could only find one. Then we whent to the Library and found the cache there. And  finally we whent to the Brighton park just down the road from the  Library and I found that Cache. But then some how my mom and my brother got covered with ants! I thought i was fine but walking down to the car i felt a bite and then another!  So now i have three ant bites and my mother and brother are covered! So there you go out wonderful day of Geocaching!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment